- Name of Event : The Challengers – A High Impact Leadership Camp
- Start Date: 20th April 2016
- End Date : 22nd April 2016
- Fees : Rs 5500/-
- Age Group: 9 to 18 years (for Students of Class 4th to 12th )
- Venue: Karjat Raigad.
A Good News for Thrill Seekers who are looking for fun and adventure!
Kids Summer Camp 2016- The Challenger is here to bring children out of boredom.
Sakal has organized the “The Challengers – A High Impact Leadership Camp”. The summer camp is being organised for the students (from class 4th to 12th). The Camp is organised with an aim to develop Leadership qualities in the students throughout bound training activities and personality development modules.
To develop Leadership Qualities and bring about all round development in the Camper
Leadership is based on optimizing mind power using radiant thinking. It will be accomplished through fun filled indoor and outdoor activities. Individuals will also learn to work together as a team, utilizing available resources and focusing on achieving their shared Goals. As leaders they should be “Physically strong, mentally awake & morally straight
The programme is all about igniting the Young minds through Outbound and Indoor activities that are fun filled and challenging & develop various Qualities in an individual through experiential learning, thus transforming them into Good leaders & Also Healthy Team members.
Life Skills which are essential for the all-round development of a Student (Through Experiential learning)
- Leadership qualities
- Accepting Challenges & be Courageous
- Effective Team work Through healthy collaboration
- Soft Skills the Essentials of Success
- Build self confidence
- Stretching your limits
- Stress management
- Time management
- Research & Analytical skills
- Evaluations of possible solutions
- Fun, excitement & memorable thoughts to cherish
- Thinking out of the box – creative thinking
- Decision-making skills
- Problem solving skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Effective Communications
- Getting to know each other & thus strengthening the bond
The Camp will be conducted by Lt. Col. Sameer Kulkarni (Retd.) has conducted more than 50 camps for children across Pune. To add to the kitty he has also taken children to NASA, last year. He has trained NCC & NDA Cadets. He has understand the children very well and engages them in fun activities will help develop their personality.
- Duration: The camp will be held for 3 days & 2 nights
TRAINING ACTIVITIES & PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT MODULES
- ADVENTURE ZONE
- Flying fox
- Rifle shooting
- Rocket ejector
- Low Rope Activities, Rope climbing & making Rope Ladder
- Tug of War
- Treasure Hunt
- Balance walk
- Mine Field ,Tyre & Ball and Split pipes
- Tarzan Swing
- Monkey Crawl, Parallel Traverse
- Jump and reach
- Acid lake ,Blind trek
- Burma ring loop
- Cob web, Bricks & Planks.
- FUN ZONE
- Swimming pool.
- Rain Dance.
- Artificial Water Falls.
3. INDOOR GAMES
- Chess & Carom
- Pool & table tennis
- P D & SOFT SKILLS
- Public Speaking
- Presentation Skills
- Creativity & Innovation
- Emotional Intelligence
- Interpersonal Communications
- Manners & Etiquettes (like Table manners etc.)
- LIFE/ SURVIVAL SKILLS
- First Aid
- Fire safety
- Disaster Mitigation
- Astral Awareness & identifying the constellations & Pole Star
- Water crossing Expedients
What a Camper will learn after this Camp
- Essentials of leadership.
- Build strength of Character
- Enjoy inevitable ups & downs of life
- There is meaning even in suffering
- Strength of a Team
- Organizational skills
- Caring & sharing
- To free ourselves from ‘Paradigm Paralysis’
- Accept the Uncontrollable
- Discover the happiness in bonding & sharing
- The essence of life
We look forward to see you at the Summer Camp.
For More Information Call: 8805009395 / 9158122242 / 9822078415