To provide a platform for the inner artist in students, the Sakal YRI Club has organised an eco-friendly Ganesh idol making workshop across Maharashtra & Goa on Sunday 24th August 2014 from 10 am to 12 pm.
The Workshop is sponsored by General Mills – Parampara.. The workshop is organized for children from age – 4 to 16 years. The objective is to create awareness amongst children, encourage them to use Eco – Friendly measures to celebrate the grand festival and avoid use of Plaster of Paris idols as it does not dissolve in water and they are likely to damage the environment. This is a FREE Workshop for YRI – Young Buzz and Sakal NIE Members across Pune, PCMC, Rest of Maharashtra & Goa. The workshop is also open for NON Members by paying a participation fee for Rs 100/- per Entry. (On Spot Registration)
Following are the centers in Pune & PCMC.
School 1: City International School
Address:S.No-79,D.P.Road,Opp,Eklavya Polytechnic College,Kothrud Pune-411 038
School 2: Karnataka High School
Address:Sr.No-36.Ganeshnagar, Erandwane Pune
School 3: Hujur Paga Katraj Madhyamik Shala
Address: Katraj, Pune-411046
School 4: Sane Guruji Vidyalaya Mandir
Address: Malwadi , Hadapsar, Pune-28
Sakal Eco Ganpati Event-2014- Venue – Centers List (PCMC )
School 5 : Shikshan Prasarak Mandali Marathi Madhyam Shala- Prathamik Vibhag
Address:Sector 21, Late H.S. Sane Road, Yamuna nagar, nigdi, Pune, 411044
School 6: Padmbhushan Vasantdada Patil Madhyamik Vidyalaya
Address: Nehrunagar -Pimpri
School 7: SNBP International School, Rahatni
Address: Sr.No-29/2, Off Pimple Saudagar, Near Akash ganga Society , Kokane Chowk, Rahatani Link Road, Pune-17
- Members are requested to report at any one of the above mentioned venue at 9:30 am on event day.
- It is mandatory for the member to carry their VALID YRI Membership card along with the School ID Card. Entry will not be availed without the VALID YRI membership card.
- Members whose membership period has expired would require to pay entrance fees RS 100/- per entry.
- Non member registration will be taken On Spot which will start at 9:30am on event day.
- Due to constraints we can accommodate only limited seats and therefore entry will be strictly accommodated on first come first serve basis.
- The participant will require to carry cloth Napkin, bowl, brush, Tooth Pick, thick cardboard / writing pad and a compass box along with them. All students will be presented with a certificate of participation.
- Participant is responsible to take care of their belongings.
- Entry to the workshop area is restricted only to the participant.
- It is mandatory for the Members( within the validity period) register by mailing the following details to email@example.com before 23rd August 12pm.
Center where the child will attend the workshop: